Tuesday, October 16, 2007

there it is





The wedding quilt: "What a Bunch of Squares" pattern from Denyse Schmidt Quilts with a pieced back. It is machine quilted with unevenly spaced vertical lines and I added an embroidered patch with the names of the recipients and their wedding date. Most of the work was completed in the span of a month (actually, most of it the first week) - check out the progress in blogland and on flickr.

I really like it, and while its a big weight off my shoulders to have it done Im sad to give it away!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

oh, it's so beautiful! It really makes me want to finish mine. Your quilting on it is perfect!

bettyninja said...

It is so hard to give quilts away! I've been a lot better about giving away especially since my collection is growing so fast. So far I've given away 4 quilts. I love how this is double sided way to go!

Amanda Jean said...

it's wonderful!!!