Sunday, November 19, 2006

pork chop!


I bought this stuffed pork chop from Sweet Meats at the craft mafia trunk show in SF this last weekend. It even came all wrapped in butcher paper with a deli sticker. So cute! I think apollo likes it too...





this weekend really did have too much shopping involved. I may or may not have the energy to talk about it (yes it really was that exhausting) except to say it involved BOTH the Mountain Hardware wharehouse AND the Patagonia outlet and that some items were cheap enough that I had to buy them and Ive already started pawning jackets off on other people... (I have two more - anyone my size?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, what size would that be?

abmatic said...

it was "cat toy" sized i suppose. It is stuffed with catnip and bells as well. Im not sure if they sell that size online or not.