Sunday, September 30, 2007

babies and such


More baby blankets for more babies... They are everywhere!

I wish I could find a better resource for cute flannel prints. Joanns is always disappointing and my local fabric store often does not have the prints I like. Does anyone have a good suggestion for buying flannel prints online?

In other non-crafty news, N played a show with some folks on Saturday at Mamma Buzz cafe in Oakland. It was the first non-dead hensons show of his I've been to in many years. Maybe there will be more in the future?



Ive also been out enjoying the remnants of summer (oh, who am I kidding, it could go on like this for weeks). I went out to Point Reyes for a day of hiking and being near the ocean. There is just something special about waterfalls at the beach.




more craftiness to come soon...

2 comments:

geobrarian said...

I know what you mean about fabric selections. Don't know if this place has flannel, but lots of nice patterns to choose from:
superbuzzy

thai women for marriage said...

Very nice post even i would say that whole blog is awesome. I keep learning new things every day from post like these. Good stuff!